Progressive Recruitment IT are on the look-out for an Enterprise Data Engineer to join our client in the health sector here in Sydney.
About the role
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Data Engineer. The business is in the process of creating a data driven enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for optimising data and information technology. You will be running projects through data focused integration and automation within the organisation. You will bring the best practices of user centred design, continual process improvement, business analysis, solution architect and agile software development.
About our client
Our client is a government-owned organisation and is experiencing unprecedented growth across all areas.
- To develop data services that provide processes for identity allocation, resolution, cleansing and reconciliation
- Improve and maintain data quality
- Deliver data protection
- Provide Analysis that supports business decisions
What you can bring to this role
- Solid experience with Database Design and Data Modelling background.
- Experience with ETL implementations
- Experience developing in either Java, Scala, Python, Ruby etc
- Big Data experience with Hadoop, Hive, HBase or Spark
- Commerical experience with AWS preferably in EMR, Athena and RedShift.
- Experience in large-scale data infrastructure and engineering software platforms.
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Participate in philanthropic programs aiming to help local schools and empowering the next generation of female leaders through education scholarships
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Adam Higgins on 02 9285 1010.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com