Our client, a large complex government organisation, are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Identity Access Management knowledge and experience.
Cyber Security and Identity Management (CSIM) currently has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst Identity Access Management to gather requirements around Identity and Access Management to define the next generation (future state) IAM platform for their organisation.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET
As the Senior Business Analyst you will work within a dedicated project team to identify and map current state of processes (As-is), utilise tools to analyse those processes and prepare future and improved designs (To-be) as well as participate in determining the necessary changes to arrive at the improved (To-be) state.
Working in Cybersecurity and Identity and Access Management takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset accessible, safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Director, CSIM.
Mandatory skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements and engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of large State government Department requirements from a compliance and legislative perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM contemporary practices and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of IAM overlap with Cybersecurity
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Cyber Security projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes
- Demonstrated experience with investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes (including business focused user-stories) specifically relating to Identity and Access Management
- Demonstrated well-developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the demonstrated experience in conducting workshops, maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, ICT Operators and other service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and validating multiple requirement types such as Business, IAM, systems, configuration and concept and experience modelling business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business cases, which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or change processes and associated business risk
- Demonstrated experience and practical understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies.
- (SDLC & PRINCE2 Methodologies)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4C/06373. Should you wish to discuss, please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.