Recruiter: Westpac Group
Westpac aims to be the leading financial services company in Australia and we are looking for people who have the drive and commitment to build the leading financial services company in their community.
In turn, we offer a great work environment where you'll feel respected and valued. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the satisfaction of working with Westpac - helping us help customers better than ever before.
Our customer base is diverse and so are the people who work at Westpac, so people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience.
Reason for this role:
The Analytics & Reporting Analyst is accountable for analysing and reporting on customer feedback and sentiment.
As an experienced analyst, the Analytics & Reporting Analyst is responsible for:
- Responsible for translating customer journeys, “moments of truth” and customer satisfaction feedback into actionable insights for use by Service Architects and planning resources
- Responsible for analysing performance results (feedback from I&O teams, customers and suppliers) in order to identify improvement opportunities
- Responsible for designing and preparing aggregated service reports, dashboards and insights for consumption by customers and Group Technology management
- 1-3 years of business process improvement/ re-engineering, data analysis, system functional and nonfunction analysis experience. For example:
- Business Analyst lead in business process improvement initiatives;
- Business Analyst team member in a major end-to-end business process re-engineering or business transformation initiative;
- Business Analyst team member in major information technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes.
- Financial industry experience
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stimulating team environment. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience.
Westpac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and indigenous Australians.
To express your interest, please follow the online prompts to apply directly online.
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.