- Permanent part time basis (c. 30 hours per week)
- c. $60,000/annum + super
- Super Flexible Working Environment
Data Analyst for an Eastern Suburbs education provider on a permanent part time basis (c. 30 hours per week)
Your new company
Based in the Eastern Suburbs this long standing education provider is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to champion their data management and reporting capabilities on a permanent part time basis (c. 30 hours per week).
Your new role
Reporting through to the Data Lead, you will help improve the management/ utilisation of the organisations CRM and other database systems including providing support, documentation and report creation. You will be responsible for the management/ extraction of data to produce graphical insights. In addition to the above you will also be responsible for managing the SQL databases systems.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will be:
- Experienced Data Analyst/ SQL DBA with the ability to analyse data and produce professional reports/ outputs as per customer requests
- Strong Excel and SQL skill
- Ideally you will have previous experience in Education/ school environments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.