- Join a dynamic, fun team and progress your career with a global leader
- Use your data analytical skills to influence and support our top tier clients
- Graduates welcome - fantastic entry level opportunity
About the Role
The Survey Data Analyst plays a pivotal role in managing all aspects of the salary survey management process from design and administration, to data collection and analysis. Reporting to the Operations Process Leader you work with a high performing team to collect, analyse and validate data to assist in developing salary surveys for our biggest clients.
This role will be varied with the following responsibilities:
- Project manage survey design and administration
- Composing commentary associated with survey results
- Undertake statistical analysis and interpretation
- Prepare volumes of data for uploading into survey analysis and reporting software
- Validate survey data with clients
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients
- Respond to client queries regarding products, services and solutions
- Support post-survey data analysis for presentations and may attend post-survey client meetings
Additionally, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Commerce, Statistics, Psychology, Social Sciences, or related discipline
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work effectively with off-shore teams.
- High level of numeric skills and capacity to attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of research and survey methodologies
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, advanced knowledge of Excel
- SPSS or other statistical package, and familiarity with e-mail and web browser technology well regarded
Please send your resume to Jessica Leahy by using the link provided. Should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. Once you have completed and returned the HireVue video interview a member of our Talent Acquisition team will make contact with you within two weeks.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record and Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.