Recruiter: Amplify Partners Pty Ltd
Network Engineer | Network Support Engineer | Senior Support Engineer - CCNA
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in supporting every aspect of the Company's infrastructure and products with existing clients and new greenfield projects.
You will be joining a well know Australian Software company who have a world-class big data platform and they are now looking to appoint two new engineers.
You will be providing telecoms and network communications support and covering everything from installation through to maintenance and repair. You will also be looked to, to analyse requirements and recommend and implement process improvements. There is also the opportunity to train and guide users in the use and security of all IT systems
- You will be involved with Integrating new technology, DR, Unified Comms project, Network Access Control project, Network capacity planning/Bandwidth utilisation, Potential WAN supplier upgrade, Solarwinds upgrade, generic Upgrades, Security, Always on VPN etc
- BAU telephony, proactive management, monitoring network, reporting, enhancement upgrades, projects, providing day to day support, Pick up alerts, improvement of the design of the network
- Manage multi-site enterprise networks.
- Manage and maintain technical relationships with the customer and work closely with their technical resources.
- Create and maintain logical and rational network IT environments
- •Utilise and develop processes and procedures to monitor, diagnose and solve critical network challenges in the field.
- Be responsible for maintaining the stability of network communications, and analysing and solving network outages, or routing issues.
- Define, collect, and publish network operation metrics and service level reports
- Proven Network Engineer with excellent Cisco networking skills and experience with Routing and Switching and significant experience of firewall, secure Remote Access and network security appliances/devices configuration, implementation, and support - in particular (Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePOWER, Cisco ACS, Cisco ISE, Fortinet 800D etc)
- Good understanding of Network Design (WAN/LAN)
- Good understanding of Load Balancing - Citrix Netscaler
- Practical knowledge of Cisco IoS, IP Routing, Core Network - Cisco Catalyst 4500
- Routing protocols and services including TCP/IP (IPv4 + IPv6), BGP, MPLS & LAN Switching
- Network Security Appliances - Essential- Cisco ASA; Cisco ACS, Fortinet 800D & IDS/IPS
- Cisco firewall and security configurations - including clustering, multi-context, transparent and routed modes
- Familiarity with IDS/IDP and/or Next Generation Fortinet Firewalls
- Cisco Catalyst 2960x Access Layer Switching
- DHCP & DNS services, 802.1x authentication for wired and wireless clients
- Unified Comms - Presence, cloud, IM, Voice (including IP telephony), video conferencing
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Essential ideally CCNP
- Telephony experience (desirable)
This is an urgent requirement with a quick interview process. On offer is ongoing training and support, regular reviews, certifications and a competitive package to start with.