Our most valuable asset is our people. Nothing is more important than their safety and well-being. Our team, families and clients rely on this commitment. There can be no compromise.
Dwyer Engineering (DYR) is one of the largest steel fabricators and maintenance providers in the Southwest (Harvey, WA) and a major provider of services throughout Western Australia.
DYR pride ourselves on providing a safe and quality service to our clients, which includes shop detailing, fabrication, surface treatment, site installations and ongoing maintenance support.
- Design, development and detailing of Structural, Mechanical and Piping CAD drawings for construction in TEKLA.
- Production of 3D TEKLA models, workshop, general arrangement and fabrication / work-shop drawings through all stages of development.
- Ensure and be accountable for the accuracy and completeness of designs and drawings.
- Liaison with Project Coordinators to ensure drafts are within scope.
- Assist in the workflow and management of customer files and document control.
- Comply with the company's Quality Management system and provide feedback and recommendations where the system may need modification
- Knowledge of drafting programs like AutoCAD and Prosteel are an advantage.
Required Competencies / Skills:
- Strong commitment to Safety, Environment and Quality.
- Demonstrated experience using CAD packages.
- Knowledge of computerised proprietary cost control systems (StruM.I.S) is preferred.
- Sound computer skills using Excel & Word.
- Be experienced in material take-offs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and review data sheets and engineering drawings.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Ability to assess scope of work for a tender.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding Australian product standards.
- Understanding HSEC regulations and standards.
- Tertiary engineering qualifications (preferred).
- Relevant CAD drawing experience, design experience, data entry experience.
- Previous industry experience.
DYR is an equal opportunity employer and we support diversity in our workplace.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 23rd March 2018