Senior Business Analyst
Banking, Responsible Lending
6 Month Contract
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL is looking to engage an Senior Business Analyst for business and consulting services for one of our high-profile top four banking and financial services clients, for a 6 month engagement is available (extensions are likely), to work across a high profile responsible lending regulatory and compliance change program
As a Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Lead the definition of requirements and design of new or re-engineered business processes to meet the needs of the organisation through effective engagement of business partners, stakeholders and team.
- Ensure that the recommended solution is aligned to the targeted business outcomes – this includes use of subjective & objective data that is factual and performance based.
- Prepare business impact and risk assessments for the proposed change and/or recommended business solution.
- Collaborate with business partners, technology groups, suppliers and customer groups to elicit, analyse, prioritise, validate, document and communicate business requirements and solution design.
- Manage and/or develop detailed Business Process Specifications, Business Requirements and System Functional/Non Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement/development activities; in accordance with the Business Analysis process framework.
- Plan, estimate and report on Business Analysis activities.
- Apply and adhere to the Banks methodologies, tools and standards.
- Train and coach Business Analysts on project teams.
- Share knowledge and learnings with the Business Analysis community to grow capability within the organisation.
Skills and Experience required
- Lead business analyst role in major end-to-end Business Process Re-Engineering or business transformation initiatives.
Lead business analyst role in major Information Technology projects to ensure solution enables the proposed business process to deliver the ‘desired’ business outcome and business value
- 5 years of Business Process Re-Engineering, Data Analysis, System Functional /Non Functional Analysis and business case preparation experience.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Knowledge of Project management disciplines
- Knowledge of Financial Services, especially lending/loans and regulatory/compliance
- Coaching & Mentoring skills
Do you have extensive Financial Services experience and looking for your next challenge? Apply today and call Matt Franke on (02)82436808